Happy Losar 2148 from GSTDL!

Thubten Dhargye Ling

Feb 11, 2021, 10:07:05 PM2/11/21
to Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling
Dear GSTDL Brothers and Sisters:

First, we would like to wish everyone a Happy Losar (Tibetan New Year) 2148, Year of the Iron Ox! We look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow at 5am PST/California Time as we conduct the traditional prayers on GSTDL's Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/gstdl).
In the meantime, we wanted to share a very wonderful video Losar message from two very special tulkus. One from Lati Tulku Tenzin Jangchup Chopel (Reincarnate of Kyabje Lati Rinpoche) and the other from Tulku Tenzin Thardoe (Reincarnate of Geshe Tsultim Gyeltsen, GSTDL founder). Please click on our link to check out the video message and read their messages!

--
-Office of Gaden Shartse Thubten Dhargye Ling