Interesting letter to a wife!

Manu Krishnan T.V

May 27, 2010, 1:07:24 PM5/27/10
to FlipperZ Group, Comrades Group, THSS Vattamkulam Group, Spykons Group
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife.
However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address and without realizing his error, he sent out the e-mail. Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her inbox, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.

Upon reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read as follow:

To : My Loving Wife

Subject: I've Reached safely

Date : 16 May 2004

I know you're surprised to see this mail and hear from me. They gave computers here and we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones.
I've just reached here and have been checked-in.

After I been here checked for you and see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!

Bye

--
With love and regards,
Tvm a.k.a Bizzard

Find me @ Bizzard's Hackshop

Quote: I'm not a HANDSOME guy. But I can give my HAND to SOME one who needs help. Beauty is in heart, not in face..!! - A.P.J Abdul Kalam