A Photo album for THSS Vattamkulam - Please don't ignore

Comrades

Oct 13, 2007, 1:11:27 PM10/13/07
to Aparna A.G, Anuroop M, Bhavna, Comrades Group, Nibil M.S, Nikhil P, Pradeep Krishnankutty, Vyshak, Yadhu Krishnan, Aghil Mohan, Ajeesh K, Dipin M.C, Faseela K, Hari C.M, Hari Krishnan, Hashir Kallingal, Jishad P.V, Khamarudheen T.P, Kiran V Menon, Krishna Prasad, Lakshmi Menon, Lakshmi Pathiyil, Mahesh, Mohamed Rameez, Mohamed Suhail Koonathil, Mohammed Arshad, Naeem, Nayana M.R, Nisha T.V, Priyan O.B, Rahulragh M, Ranveer R, Razif, Sajin Harshan, Shanif, Shincy A.V, Shine T.P, Shyam Narayanan, Spykons Group, Sreedevi Edamana, Subin T.P, Vishnu Raghavan, THSS Vattamkulam B Batch 2007-09, THSS Vattamkulam Group, THSS Vattamkulam Feedback, Arif Ahamed, Fedrick Joseph, Geetha P, Jini K.K, Jisha, Praveen Bose, Rajina B.K, Shaju K.F, Shins
Hi,

Being a part of the Alumni association at THSS Vattamkulam, we,
Comrades(B Batch 2005-07) would like to host a photo album with contents
including all the past, present and future activities at THSS
Vattamkulam. We have started the work with the photos available. You can
check the photo gallery at:
http://bizzardonline.profusehost.net/comrades_gallery/

If you have more photos related to THSS Vattamkulam and the functions
that took place there, please give a copy(Hard copy or Soft copy) to us
so that we can place it in the gallery. If the size is small, you can
mail them to comrade...@gmail.com or if its uploaded to net, please
mail us the link to reach it.

Or, you could hand it over to us on the Alumni Get-Together function on
20th this month. Hope, you 'll be there...

Note: Please forward this mail to all who has got any relation with THSS
Vattamkulam

With regards,
Comrades.
www.comradesonline.co.nr