Can you survive for 24 hours without your computer? Shutdown Day - 3rd May 2008

Manu Krishnan T.V

Apr 27, 2008, 9:05:29 AM4/27/08
to Spykons Group, THSS Vattamkulam Group, THSS Vattamkulam B Batch 2007-09, MES CSE - A 2007-08, Comrades Group
Hi all...

May be this is not related to the topic, but its of some interest to all who use computers....

Can you survive for 24 hours without your computer?

 It is obvious that without computers we would find our life extremely difficult, maybe even impossible. If they disappeared for just one day, would we be able to cope?

The above is a quote from the shutdownday.org.

Its an experiment going on that whether you can Shutdown your computer on 03 May 2008!

Find out more @ http://shutdownday.org/ and participate in the survey.

If you are interested in the idea, pass on the message. You can get promotion banners and logos from http://shutdownday.org/download/.

With regards,
Tvm.
--
Check out Tvm's personal blog @ http://tvmanukrishnan.wordpress.com/

Shutdown Day
Get Thunderbird!  Foxkeh banners for Firefox 2  Eliminate DRM!