How safe are you on the web? - Mozilla Quiz. Check it out...

Manu Krishnan T.V

Jan 14, 2010, 11:33:58 AM1/14/10
to FlipperZ Group, Comrades Group, Spykons Group, THSS Vattamkulam Group, Deepak Panaghat, Harish Kumar K.P, Pradeep Kumar K.P, Krishnakumar K.P, Parvathy Krishnakumar, Prakash kumar K.P, Satish K.P, Ajith Kizhakkethil, Nishanth P.V, Sangeeth Venugopal, Mini Jyothiraj, Ranjith K, Sanjay Venugopal, Vinay Raj K.P, Sudha T.V, Sekher T.V, Ranjith P.V, Jyothiraj K.P, Anupama K, Aravindan P.V, Vinod, Jayarajan K
Mozilla Survey
--
With love and regards,
Tvm a.k.a Bizzard

Find me @ Bizzard's Hackshop

Quote: I'm not a HANDSOME guy. But I can give my HAND to SOME one who needs help. Beauty is in heart, not in face..!! - A.P.J Abdul Kalam
mozcampus.jpg