Photo gallery for THSS Vattamkulam

Manu Krishnan T.V

Aug 25, 2008, 7:20:10 AM8/25/08
to THSS Vattamkulam Group, +1B THSS Vattamkulam, +2 B THSS Vattamkulam, Adeer Mohammed, Adithyan P.C, Aghil Mohan, Athithyan A.C, Bhagya Sree, Lakshmi Menon, Kiran V Menon, Jimshad K, Hashir Kallingal, Mohammed Arshad, Nisha T.V, Rahulragh M, Sreedevi Edamana, Subin T.P, Sushin P.S, Vishnu P.C, Vishnu Raghavan
Hi all,

Photos are the best way to cherish the best moments that happens in our life. To share such moments that happened during our school days at THSS Vattamkulam, we have created a gallery. Its accessible to all @ http://www.thss.co.nr/
Rate the photos and do comment.....

We have a good collection of photos now, but not the last academic years. So, help us update the gallery. Please share the photos with us so that we can update the gallery before the Alumni meeting.

Anyone interested to moderate the gallery are welcome.

For more details, mail me to t...@bizzard.info or to the Comrades group: comrade...@googlegroups.com. Call me @ 9995110874.

--
With love and regards,
Tvm.