Alumni Get Together - 2007 details

Comrades

Oct 15, 2007, 10:40:23 AM10/15/07
to THSS Vattamkulam Group
It is proposed to conduct our next Alumni get together on 20 October at
8.30am with various cultural programs such as dances performed my
professional troop of Anvar Saddique who is a present contestant of
"Vodofone Thakathimi of Asianet" and songs by Praveen Vijayakrishna who
was our senior and also a present contestant of "Super Star Global of
Amritha TV" and also programs of other Old and present students of our
school.Then for lunch, followed by games.All the teachers who taught
from 1993 till now is also invited.So don't miss this opportunity.

Alumni account number: 67045366532
Account holder's name: Secretary and Chief Patron(Principal)
Account name: Old students association, THSS Vattamkulam.

With regards,
Comrades