why its not showing my button icon on thrutu tray

raghu

Sep 25, 2011, 5:23:57 PM9/25/11
to Thrutu Developers
hi i am trying to create a Activity native button.when i installed it
its shows me that it added thrutu button but when i call any one which
have no thrutu installed on it.its not showing my button and i set the
value of one way communication to true.please help me in figuring out
where i am wrong.here is my manifest code.
<application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
<activity android:name=".HelloTHActivity"
android:label="@string/app_name"
android:icon="@drawable/icon">
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="com.thrutu.ACTIVITY"/>

<category android:name="com.thrutu.category.THRUTU" />
</intent-filter>

android:value="true" />
android:value="Run Pulse Compare?" />

</activity>
android:value="9ef27172fd1edeae4f24ff8df22f3840" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
</application>
</manifest>
please reply fast because a few days are remaining

Charlie Stedman

Sep 26, 2011, 5:23:17 AM9/26/11
to Thrutu Developers
The best way to debug this is to look at Thrutu's logs when you go to
the 'Button Configuration' screen inside the Thrutu app. You should
see a log like the following for your button:
LauncherFinder found
com.thrutu.example.CheeseOnToast.CheeseSender

If this line doesn't appear then the intent-filter isn't set up
correctly (although it looks correct from what you have pasted
above). If this line does appear then there should be a log shortly
afterwards saying why the button was rejected (e.g.
com.thrutu.example.CheeseOnToast does not have a valid API key).

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe your button is
appearing on a later page than you expected - have you looked through
all the "pages" of the drawer?