getting problems in generating api key

raghu

Sep 29, 2011, 1:58:20 PM9/29/11
to Thrutu Developers
hi i am developing a native button for Thrutu which search the data .
i completed the app now the remaining task is how to get api key.i
read the whole documentation sicerely and generated the debug key
using this fingerprint but thrutu showing me that my api keys are
invalidate.please give some guidelines that how to generate api keys
for thrutu if possible please give sample keys because only 24 hours
are remaining in contest and my app is nearly complete .thanks please
help me i also put a lot of efforts in scanning and parsing the google
data and in making the database of the button.please response as fast
as possible.

raghu

Sep 29, 2011, 2:24:17 PM9/29/11
to Thrutu Developers
please reply...fast...!!!

raghu

Sep 29, 2011, 3:40:48 PM9/29/11
to Thrutu Developers
please this is a request please any one email me valid api keys i also
generated but showing me invalid key.only 45 min work remaining after
getting the keys.

Charlie Stedman

Sep 30, 2011, 5:25:19 AM9/30/11
to Thrutu Developers
Here are a few of things you could try:
-- check that you're using the correct fingerprint for the version of
your app - i.e. release vs debug
-- check that you're specifying both the fingerprint and package name
with the correct capitalization (they are case sensitive)
-- check that you've not accidentally putting any spaces or other
characters into either field (e.g. due to copying and pasting from
google)

If none of that works, please email us at he...@thrutu.com with the
full details of your app and we will help you to get an API key
working.