Thruk v2.48 released

Sven Nierlein

Apr 3, 2022, 12:56:04 PM4/3/22
to th...@googlegroups.com
Dear List,

Thruk 2.48 has been released and here is the changelog:

Changelog:
2.48 Sat Apr 2 17:04:45 CEST 2022
- add filter to tactical overview page
- fix hostgroup overview totals when using LMD
- updated jquery-ui to 1.13.1
- add support apache 2.2 support again
- performance improvements using basic auth
- Panorama:
- add options to configure popup fonts and width
- fix unlock mask not disapearing
- Business Process:
- support float values in thresholds

The demo.thruk.org page and the labs.consol.de repository is
already updated. New nightly OMD-Labs packages are also available.

You can download Thruk on http://thruk.org/download.html or use
the Consol Labs Repository at http://labs.consol.de/repo/stable/

Please report bugs on this list or via github.

Thanks to our sponsors and all the people who helped creating this release.

Cheers,
Sven

Tomasz Dubiel

Apr 11, 2022, 3:20:04 AM4/11/22
to th...@googlegroups.com
A new version is not available on Debian 10.11.

Sven Nierlein

Apr 11, 2022, 3:44:10 AM4/11/22
to th...@googlegroups.com, Tomasz Dubiel
Am 11.04.22 um 9:19 schrieb Tomasz Dubiel:
> A new version is not available on Debian 10.11.

Indeed. I forgot to push the stable repository. Should be fine now.

Thanks for letting me know.
Sven