Strange problem looking for a resource in thruk

Ángel L. Mateo Martínez

Oct 13, 2021, 9:12:22 AM10/13/21
to th...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm having a strange problem while using the search field in thruk.

I have two OMD sites using thruk:

* One named "telematica" is running omd 2.70-labs-edition with Thruk 2.20-2.
* The other is named "atica" and it's running omd 3.10-labs-edition with Thruk 2.30-2
* This site "atica" has a livestatus connection to the site "telematica", so I can see objects of site "telematica" in the "atica" site.
* In the "telematica" site I have a service with description "ZOOM Meetings webinject"

The problem is the next:
* If I look for "zoom" in the search field of site "telematica", the service "ZOOM Meetings webinject" is located and it is completed in the field while I'm typing it.
* If I look for "zoom" in the search field of site "atica", the service is not located while I'm typing it, but if I press enter then it is shown in the result pane
* If I look for other resources of site "telematica" in the site "atica", the search works perfectly while I'm typing and in the result pane

Anyone can help me to debug this problem? Because I don't even know how to try to debug it.

---
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática
Área de Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)
http://www.um.es/atica
Tfo: 868889150
Fax: 868888337

Sven Nierlein

Oct 14, 2021, 2:31:27 AM10/14/21
to th...@googlegroups.com, Ángel L. Mateo Martínez
Hi,

it might be related to the uppercase "ZOOM". I've got a feeling that there was a bug some years ago. What happens if you enter uppercase "ZOOM"?

Cheers,
Sven

Ángel L. Mateo Martínez

Oct 14, 2021, 4:12:43 AM10/14/21
to Sven Nierlein, th...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the same problem if I search for "ZOOM".

In other tests I have tried to change de description of the service to a different test, but I neither couldn't find for the new name, so I guess the problem is not directly related with the description itself.

The problem is that I don't know how to try to debug it.

---
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática
Área de Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)
http://www.um.es/atica
Tfo: 868889150
Oct 14, 2021, 1:53:31 PM10/14/21
to Ángel L. Mateo Martínez, th...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Well i guess an update might fix the issue, I can vaguely remember there was an (fixed) issue a couple of months ago.
If the issue is still there with the latest release, please open an issue on github.

Cheers,
Sven