OAuth2 logout redirection fail

Wong ST

Feb 20, 2023, 9:07:10 PM2/20/23
to Thruk

Hi all,

We're using Thruk 3.02 and integerated Keycloak 20.0.3. It works as expected except that the logout URL doesn't redirect back to Thruk's logout link after confirm to logout Keycloak. Our logout_link in thruk_local.conf looks like this:

logout_link=https://keycloak.mydomain.hk:8443/realms/thruk-realm/protocol/openid-connect/logout?client_
id=my%2Dthruk&post_logout_redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fmythruk%2Emydomain%2EEhk%2Fthruk%2Fcgi%2Dbi
n%2Flogin%2Ecgi%3Flogout

Checked Keycloak and OAuth doc that we need to use id_token_hint with post_logout_redirect_uri in order to skip the confirmation page in Keycloak and redirect back to application (Thruk) logout page. However, I've no idea how to get id_token_hint (seems need to use id_token value).

Would anyone please please help?

Thanks a lot.
Regards
/ST Wong