Thruk Reporting not working

Bruno Algarvio

Feb 1, 2023, 6:17:47 AM2/1/23
to Thruk
Hi Sven,

Currently we are having problems with the Reports in our thruk. The reports are being generated successfully but not sent via email. When I try to send the email manually it show that " email was sent successfully" but the email never arrived to destination.

Do you have any idea of what is possibly causing this issue or something that I could check? The logfiles from thruk are not giving me any information of the possible errors.

Thanks in advance!

BR,
Bruno Algarvio

Sven Nierlein

Feb 2, 2023, 2:16:14 AM2/2/23
to th...@googlegroups.com, Bruno Algarvio

Hi,

You could try to send a mail manually from the command line. The issue is usually within the mail system and not in Thruk.

Cheers,
Sven
> --

OpenPGP_signature

Bruno Algarvio

Feb 7, 2023, 4:51:59 AM2/7/23
to Thruk
Problem solved.
It was a configuration inside thruk.conf that was commented.

Thanks for the tip Sven

BR,
Bruno Algarvio