Doubts and questions, with 3rd party reports and graphs

sist...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2024, 5:55:55 PMFeb 22
to Thruk
  1. It is possible that when you are generating the report you can select that in the parameter view=1 of the script you can shrink other windows, for example view=0, which is according to the report you want to generate, and if that is not possible, how can I do an example 4 reports of days, months and hours with 3 scripts "pnp_export.sh" where I already have the windows that I want in the report, I saw the option of:

<Component Thruk::Plugin::Reports2>
   report_nice_level = 5
   max_concurrent_reports = 2
   report_base_url = http://host.local/thruk/cgi-bin/
   pnp_export = script/pnp_export.sh
   grafana_export = script/grafana_export.sh
   report_from_email = User Name <exa...@mail.com>
   default_template = host_sla.tt
</Component>
I thought I could see it from the thruk interface, I guess this would be the option, right?

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-21 094900.png

  1. I am testing using third-party graphs such as graphite. I already have the graph_word = /render/ configured from thruk_local.conf. The graph button does work, but it does not show me the graph from the thruk interface.

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-22 163315.pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-02-22 154745.png

And finally, this issue of _ACTION_ICON is not very clear to me, I want to think that this replaces the default icon, right? But when it comes to applying it, it doesn't do anything or replace it, I would like something like the image I show you

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-22 165248.png

Livestatus 2.1.0p33
Almalinux 8.9
Nagios Core 4.4.14