Empty spaces on Report emails

Bruno Algarvio

Feb 28, 2024, 5:19:17 AMFeb 28
to Thruk
Hi all,

Is there any way of removing the empty spaces from the emails regarding the Thruk reports?

Any suggestions on how can I change this?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Bruno
thrukreport.png

Sven Nierlein

Feb 28, 2024, 5:39:59 AMFeb 28
to th...@googlegroups.com, Bruno Algarvio
Dude, could you maybe provide anything useful besides a blank screenshot?
How is anyone supposed to help with that little information?

Sven

Bruno Algarvio

Feb 28, 2024, 5:56:37 AMFeb 28
to Thruk
Hi Sven,

Yes of course... my bad for providing just a blank screenshot, can't expect much help with such less details from my side ;)

My intention is to add a little bit more information to the email body and not just these 2 lines and also remove these blocks of empty spaces that are presented on the email..

I've added a new screenshot hoping that maybe you can understand my intentions better :)

I dont know if this is possible or if this recommended to do and I would like to hear your expert opinion on this.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Bruno
thrukreport1.png

Sven Nierlein

Feb 28, 2024, 12:55:10 PMFeb 28
to th...@googlegroups.com, Bruno Algarvio

Bruno Algarvio

Feb 29, 2024, 2:45:09 AMFeb 29
to Thruk
Hi Sven,

I've recently updated the OMD version to 5.30, but I've noticed that this is happening since previous versions.

At the moment, the type of reports that I'm using is SLA Reports and this behaviour is happening on all my reports.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Bruno

Sven Nierlein