SSI Headers for Panorama Dashboards

Jim Frank

Mar 29, 2023, 4:23:31 PM3/29/23
to Thruk
I have a need for SSI headers on all thruk pages. Most work without issue. I did need to modify the PM for configurations to ad an SSI header. It seems that Panorama Dashboards are a different animal. I can't find a lot of detail about the engine behind the panorama view. It is not a simple page. It seems to be an interface into views. While there is a workaround to put an image of the ssi headers in each dashboard, I am looking for a way to leverage the ssi headers that exist and display them at the top of the panorama view or in each dashboard.

Sven Nierlein

Mar 31, 2023, 4:28:14 AM3/31/23
to th...@googlegroups.com, Jim Frank
Hi,

the panorama pages are build with ExtJS 4. (https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.2/#!/api) The normal SSIs won't work
because the pages are completely build with javascript alone. I don't think there is an easy way to add a standard
header to all dashboards.

Cheers,
Sven