Clion integration

Soheil Qanbari

Aug 21, 2018, 4:25:26 AM8/21/18
to ThrowTheSwitch Forums
Hi,

Is there any plan to build a Clion IDE integration?

Thank you.

Mark Vander Voord

Aug 21, 2018, 11:06:34 AM8/21/18
to throwth...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I don't know anything about CLion, so it's definitely not in my immediately plans.

If it has the ability to shell commands out to the command line, then it can be made to work. The integrations go even better if the IDE has the ability to pass information into the command line calls, such as the file currently being edited (If you look at our discussions on Eclipse integration, you'll see how we use this sort of thing).

Mark

Soheil Qanbari

Aug 24, 2018, 8:05:05 AM8/24/18
to ThrowTheSwitch Forums
Thank you, Mark.

Clion is a Jetbrains cross-platform IDE for C and C++. So the integration will be a high demand.

I will look into the eclipse integration.