Ravioli and Spammers

1 view

Lisa (TK)

Oct 18, 2008, 12:01:40 PM10/18/08
to Thrifty Kitchen Forum
Hi everyone - you've probably noticed we've gotten some spammers on
our forum. At Marya's suggestion (thank you!) I have changed the
settings of the site so that I have to approve any message before it
gets posted, so there may be a bit of a delay in your messages showing
up - sorry for the hassle. Anything that you all send in will be
posted without question, I will just remove anything from the spammers
trying to sell us stuff.

Now for the ravioli - we all liked it quite a bit. I'm not sure it's
the healthiest meal on the menu, but I thought it was rich and tasty.
My younger daughter licked the plate! I bet alot depends on what kind
of ravioli you buy - I believe we got a chicken & parmesan cheese
flavor.