Spaghetti with Carmelized Onions & Pancetta

Lisa (TK)

Aug 24, 2008, 8:31:47 PM8/24/08
to Thrifty Kitchen Forum
Alright, I'll kickoff the official recipe discussion with this one,
which we served to company on Friday night. I loved it, and so did at
least 2 of the 4 kids there. The other kids got plain spaghetti with
Ragu sauce! Anyway, my only criticism is that is could have used just
a touch more salt. Easy to make, a keeper I think. Did anyone else
make this one? We had the Chicken with Spicy Chicago Rub last night -
that's been a family favorite for a while, especially with 8-year old
Rachel, who has pretty adventurous taste.

She really didn't like the blue cheese dressing, which she thought was
going to be Ranch. I should have taken video of her face - it would
be great on YouTube!

mngb...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2008, 3:31:17 PM8/26/08
to Thrifty Kitchen Forum
Our family liked it and I usually only put the required salt in the
recipe and then let people add more because I love my food salty and
my husband doesn't.

My kids ate everything - so that's 100% at my house.