Saturday games

Ryan Kidson

Jun 20, 2014, 5:56:10 AM6/20/14
to thre...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested in gaming tomorrow? Warmachine, 40k, fantasy, x-wing.

quintinhoare

Jun 20, 2014, 5:58:12 AM6/20/14
to thre...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there from 11 ish.  Well bring fantasy. X wing and my proxy FOW.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Mike Geyser

Jun 20, 2014, 6:05:49 AM6/20/14
to threeplus
I don't know if I'll be able to make it. Will try though.

Francois Rossouw

Jun 20, 2014, 7:33:46 AM6/20/14
to thre...@googlegroups.com
I plan on getting there at about 11:30/12:00

Would like a game of WMH or Mordheim.. Nudge Nudge *MIKE* Nudge :)

Ryan Kidson

Jun 20, 2014, 7:44:31 AM6/20/14
to thre...@googlegroups.com
Would you like to try 25 points wmh? Doesn't have to include the battle box either. Use one of the simpler scenarios in the rule book?

TroyC

Jun 20, 2014, 11:13:47 AM6/20/14
to thre...@googlegroups.com
Probably won't make it. Saving brownie points for Sunday's X-Wing League game.

Thomas Huang

Jun 20, 2014, 2:29:54 PM6/20/14
to thre...@googlegroups.com
Won't make it tomorrow, got an exam on Monday....