Touchscreen with IE.

cpu8...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2016, 8:16:09 AM3/29/16
to threedubmedia
I have annoying problem with jqery.event.drag. This problem happens, when using IE with touchscreen ( for example on WIndows 8 tablet). It's impossible to call dragging using touchscreen on IE( I use IE10).
Problem doesn't happen in other browser .

Marie Goodwyn

Mar 29, 2016, 11:03:37 AM3/29/16
to threed...@googlegroups.com
Add touchpunch js to your project after jquery-ui.  http://touchpunch.furf.com/