Drawing on canvas stops registering drag after touchevent on another div

21 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

theahura

não lida,
30 de abr. de 2014, 10:50:4330/04/2014
para threed...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

First, thanks for an amazing plugin. Its extremely useful.

I've set up a canvas that can be manipulated by the drag plugin and have a menu in another div.

On a computer, the canvas works fine. When I click on the menu, it performs whatever function it should and then allows me to draw on the canvas as normal.

On an iPad/iPhone/other touch screen, the canvas works until I touch anything on the menu. The menu button performs whatever function it should, but instead of allowing me to draw on the canvas, it instead scrolls across the screen as if the default event was being activated instead of the touchevent override.

Has anyone else had this problem/know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar