Tree20 custom images

inesIos

Feb 8, 2012, 4:39:23 PM2/8/12
to thr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Have you any idea how can i display my own images from an Sqlite database(CoreData) or from a local folder (existing in my application), And thanks a lot.

Tobias Klonk

Feb 8, 2012, 5:12:05 PM2/8/12
to thr...@googlegroups.com
You can reference images that live inside your application bundle with the bundle:// url scheme. There is currently no support in three20 to display images from a sqlite db.

Hope that helps

Tono

Am 08.02.2012 um 22:39 schrieb inesIos:

> Hi,
> Have you any idea how can i display my own images from an Sqlite database(CoreData) or from a local folder (existing in my application), And thanks a lot.
>

> --
> To learn more about Three20, check out http://three20.info

Inès Ajili

Feb 9, 2012, 5:10:09 AM2/9/12
to thr...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for responding me, now i wish to know can i modify the na navigation between views and add new viewController and link them to the pricipal view.