Identify request in a flow of TTImageView - Reset picture cache

CrazyKoala

Mar 15, 2012, 5:13:47 AM3/15/12
to thr...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
In my project I;m using TTImageView to handle the retrieval of remote pictures through their URL.

But then I need to apply some different effect after the pictures are loaded, depending on the request that was executed.
I don't have the hand of the way the URL of the pictures are handled. (I'm retrieving pix from Facebook)

Is there a way I could use ETag that I could set up in the request before it gets sent  ?
Actually its an idea, any way for me to identify the request would be good enough.

My last problem is how do I avoid in certain cases the pictures being retrieved from the cache.
It seems that if the pic is loaded from cache, it won't go through any of the 3 delegate methods :/