Anyone still developing new projects with three20?

iOS-Oh

Jun 27, 2013, 2:41:36 AM6/27/13
to thr...@googlegroups.com
Wondering if it is still worth coding with three20 or is there any alternative out there?

Tobias Klonk

Jun 27, 2013, 3:15:28 AM6/27/13
to thr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

in short: No. Three20 is not maintained anymore. You might want to look into Nimbus, or find together pieces you need through cocoapods.

Tono

Am 27.06.2013 um 08:41 schrieb iOS-Oh <chan...@gmail.com>:

Wondering if it is still worth coding with three20 or is there any alternative out there?

To learn more about Three20, check out http://three20.info

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Three20" group.

Bytelee

Jun 27, 2013, 3:16:58 AM6/27/13
to thr...@googlegroups.com
yes! I think Nimbus is your first choose!

--
bytelee
Sent with Sparrow

Attachments:
- smime.p7s

El Puerco

Jun 27, 2013, 3:52:08 AM6/27/13
to thr...@googlegroups.com

I would avoid it!

On 27 Jun 2013 08:12, "iOS-Oh" <chan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wondering if it is still worth coding with three20 or is there any alternative out there?

Miguel Alcántara

Jun 27, 2013, 9:00:13 AM6/27/13
to thr...@googlegroups.com
What about iOSbolierplate

El jueves, 27 de junio de 2013, iOS-Oh escribió:
Wondering if it is still worth coding with three20 or is there any alternative out there?

To learn more about Three20, check out http://three20.info

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Three20" group.

Atte.
Miguel Alcántara Ayre
Móvil: 51 959157153

Robert Mathews

Jun 27, 2013, 10:14:18 AM6/27/13
to Three20
We picked up twotoasters RESTKit + table handling for a lot of our needs.