Integration with Bug Bounty Platforms

jpu...@gmail.com

May 15, 2017, 10:43:21 PM5/15/17
to ThreadFix, jpu...@visa.com
Does ThreadFix have integrations with Bug Bounty platforms like Bugcrowd and HackerOne? If not currently, is it on the road map?

Dan Cornell

May 16, 2017, 1:40:21 PM5/16/17
to ThreadFix, jpu...@visa.com, jpu...@gmail.com
We've talked to the major players in the Bug Bounty space and we are planning on adding support. I don't have a timeline for that right now - some of the folks we've talked to have either just recently released the APIs that we need or plan to release them soon. The plan would be to implement those as Remote Providers (https://github.com/denimgroup/threadfix/wiki/Remote-Provider-Plugin-Development) so that data from bug bounty reports would flow in alongside that from other testing activities.

Thanks,

Dan