What kind of scan file should I upload to threadfix 2.3 community for Netspaker

davi...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2017, 5:08:36 PM3/14/17
to ThreadFix
Hello,

I've installed the community version of threadfix, I also have Netsparker Destkop/Cloud. And I've exported various types of reports.

I couldn't find any clear indication of what type of file should I upload to threadfix, The only one that seems to be recognized is "XML vulnerability list". However not all the vulnerabilities are being added to threadfix.

I've submitted a case to the netsparker support asking which report should I choose and they told me that this was a question for threadfix.

So I wonder if you could help me with the following questions:

is this version of threadfix able to take scan reports from the mos current versions of netspare?
if so, what report is threadix expecting from Netspaker?
otherwise, what would be your recommendation, should I try to create another scanner plugin or create an external parser and use the REST API to add manual findings?

Hopefully this make sense, any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
David