Sr Automation Tester--- Rail Road Domain Mandatory---- Melbourne, FL

Kiran Yochana

Jul 20, 2017, 9:38:47 AM7/20/17
to ki...@yochanait.com

Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.

Sr Automation Tester--- Rail Road Domain Mandatory

Melbourne, FL

12 Months

Job Description:

The position is for a Automation Tester  to  support design and Test an enterprise level Train Control System for Railroad customers.

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or university.

• Minimum of 5 yrs of Business Analysis Experience preferably in Rail Road Domain.

Expected Skillset:

• Experience with Software Testing in Rail Domain to test standalone desktop applications

• Experience with Java  & Selenium Testing Framework in Rail Domain to test standalone desktop applications,

• Experience with Testing web application and technologies desirable,

• Experience with Scrum/ Agile development,

• Good problem solving skills,

• Experience with software version management (Clearcase, SVN, or Git),

• Ability to work with a cross-functional team.

• Domain knowledge in Railroad Operating Practices.

• Strong oral and written communication skills.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran – Recruiter

Email: ki...@yochanait.com

Gmail & skype: saikiran0909