ThreadFix - Mozilla Public License (MPL) version 2.0" license.

sunilset...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 5:50:23 AM10/11/17
to ThreadFix
Hi Team,

ThreadFix is under Mozilla public license 2.0. Does this license allow to use community version of Threadfix in an organisation.

I am thinking to do few enhancements and use it in my organisation.

Thanks
Sunil

hruiz.de...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 10:58:17 AM10/12/17
to ThreadFix

Sunil, Denim Group no longer distributes or supports the Community Edition of ThreadFix, though if you still wish to use the Community Edition and are comfortable compiling your own build, the source code is available on GitHub here: https://github.com/denimgroup/threadfix

That said, we offer a full-featured ThreadFix Enterprise build which is provided as a time-limited trial. This version has the benefit of over 2 years of additional engineering and improvements over the Community Edition, and is under continuous active development and support.

You can find the latest trial version here: https://www.threadfix.it/download/trial/

And the online User Guide here: https://denimgroup.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/TDOC/pages

Please reach out if you have any additional needs or questions regarding ThreadFix, and we would be happy to help.

Sunil

Oct 13, 2017, 6:01:29 AM10/13/17
to ThreadFix
Thank you!