Dashboard customization functionality

Biswajit Pattnayak

Sep 28, 2016, 2:18:18 AM9/28/16
to ThreadFix
Can we customize or personalize the dashboard console based on user role. Looking for showing different set of graphs and reports for different stakeholders. And the stakeholders can personalize the dashboard according to their need.

Dan Cornell

Sep 28, 2016, 5:50:04 AM9/28/16
to ThreadFix
Check out this link for information about how to create custom reporting components for ThreadFix:

One thing to note - there really isn't a concept of "role" in the Community Edition of ThreadFix as all users are essentially superusers. BUT when developing a component you could probably have it do some sort of username detection and use that to render different results.

Thanks,

Dan

Biswajit Pattnayak

Sep 28, 2016, 9:17:58 AM9/28/16
to ThreadFix
Thank you Dan. I will go through those URL.