Issue 10 in thread-weaver: move to github ;)

thread...@googlecode.com

Sep 25, 2014, 2:53:46 PM9/25/14
to thread...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 10 by brice.du...@gmail.com: move to github ;)
https://code.google.com/p/thread-weaver/issues/detail?id=10

Github is way better and allows us people to fork, and propose enhancements.
Also it's git which is so much better than SVN.

Great project by the way

issue notifications to this address.

thread...@googlecode.com

Sep 26, 2014, 12:29:45 AM9/26/14
to thread...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: alasdair.mackintosh

Comment #1 on issue 10 by alasdair.mackintosh: move to github ;)
https://code.google.com/p/thread-weaver/issues/detail?id=10

Agreed - I want to move this over. Busy at the moment, but will try and get
to it in a week or so.

thread...@googlecode.com

Sep 30, 2014, 7:58:02 AM9/30/14
to thread...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 10 by brice.du...@gmail.com: move to github ;)
https://code.google.com/p/thread-weaver/issues/detail?id=10

ok, cool :)

thread...@googlecode.com

Oct 7, 2014, 1:59:18 AM10/7/14
to thread...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 10 by alasdair.mackintosh: move to github ;)
https://code.google.com/p/thread-weaver/issues/detail?id=10

Started the process. There's a bit of internal paperwork to do (the code is
under the com.google package, so there's a specific place in github it
should go to) but this shouldn't take long. Will update the bug soon.

thread...@googlecode.com

Nov 4, 2014, 2:03:40 AM11/4/14
to thread...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 10 by alasdair.mackintosh: move to github ;)
https://code.google.com/p/thread-weaver/issues/detail?id=10

I have moved to https://github.com/google/thread-weaver

Do you know what magic I need to do to get notifications working? I created
a new issue there, but am not getting email updates.

thread...@googlecode.com

Nov 4, 2014, 4:16:01 AM11/4/14
to thread...@googlegroups.com

Comment #5 on issue 10 by brice.du...@gmail.com: move to github ;)
https://code.google.com/p/thread-weaver/issues/detail?id=10

actually it's on the personal settings of your account (notification center)