Local health food

scribe1...@yahoo.com

May 22, 2008, 9:12:00 PM5/22/08
to thoughts...@googlegroups.com

We need many local farms instead of a few big business farms.
We need backyard gardens and local farms and local food supply of fresh
true grown natural food.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/05/22/are-you-being-controlled-by-corn.aspx?source=nl

Much to learn from gardening.
Much for you and your children by raising living things.
The comparisons between weeds and insects apply just as well to raising children as raising a garden.

Good choices:
A country stream  creek  with  quiet and nature teaching surroundings.
A place where a boy can throw a pebble into the water and see the ripples
and hear his own thoughts while he draws in the sand.

A range fed, free-roaming chicken or cow has different chemistry from the kind most likely at the national grocery store.