automatic quality checking robot - The Thor

Dhaval Anghan

Apr 21, 2020, 2:47:58 AM4/21/20
to Thor: OpenSource 3D printable Robotic Arm
hello makers, i'm very thankful to everyone who are in thor community, we developed thor robotic arm for automatic quality checking purpose..i have also done some modification as well in design and code. muct watch video below!
and i have some extra pcbs , components and motors in india ..so  contact us for any requirment in india

video link:

It was the first project we have undertaken in our last year of engineering, months before we establishes as a company. This is a Six-axis robot, 100% 3D printed in house. We were honoured to present our project to Siemens Pvt. Ltd., Vadodara for their Digital Room facilities.

i'm also very thankful to Mr.AngelLM - creator of this beast >
Thank you,

Angel LM

Nov 30, 2020, 5:04:12 PM11/30/20
to Thor: OpenSource 3D printable Robotic Arm
Wow! It looks impresive! Nice work!

Sorry for the late reply... better late than never ^_^U