missing father

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

bad_moonr...@yahoo.com

未读,
2008年9月14日 16:58:022008/9/14
收件人 Thompson looking for Thompsons
I have been checking out a site called allthingscherokee.com it hasnt
helped me much yet and they only post things once a month. But if
anyone out there is cherokee and are looking for family like me there
are allot of post there. I have been hoping there would be more people
on here looking for others and had some sites that dosnt charge that I
am not aware of. Hoping to here from someone soon. stop by and say hi
even if your not looking for anyone i could use the company in here
and at least know someone else is around.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子