TQA Records pre-order: Adrian Aniol - Arrhythmia OST

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Jan 5, 2012, 3:26:00 PM1/5/12
to thisquietarmy / TQA Records
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having fresh & healthy start in 2012 so far!

Sorry to bother you already, but with an unexpected productive last
week of 2011, things are kicking in quite early for TQA Records. This
is just a short message to announce that we are putting out our 20th
release & 1st full-length ever from Polish composer Adrian Aniol with
his sophomore album "Arrhythmia OST". If you like dark ambient &
haunting film soundtracks, you will definitely enjoy his work. It
comes in a A7 printed envelope, black top/black bottom 5" CDR hand-
stamped with black ink, placed inside a folded insert with a beautiful
set of oversize 5"x7" photographs. Please at least check out the
picture of this deluxe package through the following link, as it is
one of the most elaborate package we've ever done!

The release date is January 12th, 2012 - you can preview the tracks &
pre-order here: http://thisquietarmy.storenvy.com/products/226222-tqa020-adrian-aniol-arrhythmia-ost-cdr

++

The next release in the pipeline will be the Aidan Baker/thisquietarmy
3xCD set from our 2011 Eurotour - this will be a limited co-release
between TQA Records & Pirate Ship Records, along with the exclusive
distribution by Broken Spine Productions (Aidan Baker's label) &
Basses Fréquences (our French label). Copies will be split between us
only, as this is something that we want to get straight into our fans'
hands in a quick and painless way. We should hopefully have it ready
by the end of January or at the very latest, early Febuary.

Still hot are the latest thisquietarmy album, "Resurgence" available
as a 2xCD or 2xLP as well as the "Unconquered" 2xLP. Both "Resurgence"
& "Vessels" albums released this year as well as "Death Valley" the
2xLP collab diptych with Yellow6, have made some top of 2011 lists
(The Silent Ballet, Emoragei, Storia Della Musica, W-Fenec, Plané A
Rium, etc.).

We also have a few copies left of Parallel Lines (///) 2x3" CDR/DVDR
"11:3:11" & we should see at least 2 new /// releases in the first
half of 2012. Alternatively, you can also download the 2 old ///
releases on bandcamp for name-your-price/free: http://parallellines.bandcamp.com/

We also brought in some CDs by Caspian, Junius & Gifts from Enola from
The Mylene Sheath label. You can find everything & more at our store:
http://thisquietarmy.storenvy.com

Thanks a lot!
Eric / TQA Records

PS - here's a short video from a live thisquietarmy afternoon gig last
month in Lévis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spuRFkMoChg