thisquietarmy / TQA Records News 2013#6

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Dec 10, 2013, 8:53:30 PM12/10/13
to thisqu...@googlegroups.com
Hey hey,

Back from another great tour in Europe & a mini-tour in Ontario. Thanks to everyone who helped and came to the shows, it was great to be back in Spain & Portugal and finally make it down to Italy and all the way to Rome. France, Belgium & Germany were killers as usual. I'll be back next year in Europe to do more of what I haven't hit on the last tour. If you are a promoter or have ideas, hit me up.

Meanwhile, the mailorder version of thisquietarmy - Live in Sao Paulo, Brazil DVD is finally available:

It's a TQA Records release, so it is house in a printed envelopes with photos from the concerts, handmade & assembled by yours truly. The performance took place in a nice and modern cultural center as the last date of the Brazilian tour last spring. For the encore, some members of Labirinto joined me on bass & drums. If you picked up the Europe tour version, it's essentially the same minus the audio download code, slightly different envelope color and no 'limited live series edition' stamping. You can get the audio download separately here:
http://tqarecords.bandcamp.com/album/tqa028-thisquietarmy-live-ccsp-sao-paulo-brazil

Lastly, I've put the Hex Mountains CD for sale if you want to pick it up at the same time, though the copies should arrive this week:

You can get the Hex Mountains LP via Denovali in Europe or through Amazon or Allegro in the US:

You can still help out with the digital version here:

The Montreal record release show is this upcoming Monday 16th and I will have bass, drums & vocals guests for this one-off show. If you're in town, don't miss it:

That's all for this year I think! More next year - in the pipeline for early 2014: collaborations with Noveller & Syndrome (Amenra).

Cheers & happy holidays!
Eric.