thisquietarmy / TQA Records News 2011#4

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Sep 15, 2011, 5:52:12 PM9/15/11
to thisquietarmy / TQA Records
Hello!

Quick note concerning 3 things:

[ I ] NEW RELEASE ON TQA RECORDS

TQA019 | Parallel Lines - 11:3:11 = 2x3" CDR/DVDR

Parallel Lines, as you remember, is the tri-city psyched-out shoegaze
trio consisting of Eric Quach (thisquietarmy/Destroyalldreamers), Ryan
Ferguson (Electroluminescent/Sianspheric) and Pascal Asselin
(Millimetrik/Below The Sea). We get together once in a while for
unrehearsed live improvisations! This one was recorded at the Under
The Snow Festival back in March 2011 by the WEAREPOSTROCK crew, who
gave us this nice video: http://vimeo.com/21078052

However the audio for the 3" CDR release is about 10 minutes longer,
was re-mixed/re-mastered by yours truly, and is accompanied by the 3"
DVDR of that same video with the re-mastered audio. The package is
handmade one by one and strictly limited to 100 copies only. So be
quick and grab it right here:
http://thisquietarmy.storenvy.com/products/155114-parallel-lines-11-3-11-2x-cdr-dvdr

Also available digitally for only 4$: http://parallellines.bandcamp.com/releases

[ II ] RESTOCKS

a) Thisquietarmy - Vessels CDs = We ordered another from Aurora
Borealis. They're available again here:
http://thisquietarmy.storenvy.com/products/140198-thisquietarmy-vessels-cd

b) Aidan Baker & Thisquietarmy - Orange LPs = VERY LIMITED RESTOCK (5
to be exact) and first time in stores, the VERY limited Orange LP in
Orange marble color, which we did not get the first time. Only 5 are
available: http://thisquietarmy.storenvy.com/products/140195-aidan-baker-thisquietarmy-orange-lp

[ III ] UPCOMING RELEASES

a) Thisquietarmy - Vessels LPs = I heard from Aurora Borealis that
they should be out next month! Be on the lookout and check the AB
website: http://www.aurora-b.com

b) Thisquietarmy - Resurgence 2xCD/2xLP = You read that right.
Denovali is currently preparing the release of the new album for this
fall. The CD version will come with a bonus disc of unreleased tracks
and the LP version will come with bonus tracks. There will also be a
7" single. More info soon, check: http://www.denovali.com

c) Thisquietarmy - Unconquered 2xLP = This will also be re-issued at
the same time.

Cheers,
Eric.