thisquietarmy / TQA Records News 2014#4

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Aug 5, 2014, 5:43:22 PM8/5/14
to thisqu...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Hope you're having a good summer!

I'm finally done with "TQA032: thisquietarmy - I Heart Drone", a project I've been working on for a while. "I Heart Drone" is a series of 5"x5" wooden canvases hand drawn & signed by Eric Quach. Each of them comes with a 3" CDR of original music by thisquietarmy. Limited to 49 copies - download code included. This time I'm sending the newsletter before posting on social medias, so you have dibs.

I also received some copies of the "Noveller/thisquietarmy: Reveries" LP if you haven't grabbed it from Shelter Press yet:

++

In other news, the fall is coming quickly. As I mentioned, I will be playing Incubate Festival in Tilburg, NL on Sept. 19-20. The first date will be as "Aidan Baker/thisquietarmy: Hypnodrone Ensemble", our project with the 3 Berlin-based drummers Felipe Salazar, Jérémie Mortier & Dave Dunnett, with whom we performed at NK in Berlin last May. Speaking of which, we have recorded that performance and ConSouling Sounds will be releasing it on CD, in time for Incubate.

A few more European shows will be confirmed soon in Germany, France, Austria, Italy & Belgium - check the main page once in a while: http://www.thisquietarmy.com

There will also be a Japan Tour with Archaique Smile in October, courtesy of Tokyo Jupiter Records - details here: http://tokyojupiterrecords.com/tqaasjapantour2014

++

More soon!