thisquietarmy / TQA Records News 2014#2

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Apr 1, 2014, 6:13:59 PM4/1/14
to thisqu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We have a new release available!

TQA034 : André Foisy - The End of History

TQA Records is proud to present the latest offering from André Foisy - guitarist and founding member of Chicago's experimental drone metal outfit Locrian (Relapse Records) titled "The End of History", released for his first European tour in the spring of 2014 - a few shows with thisquietarmy. It will take place right after Locrian's appearances at Roadburn in The Netherlands, Ancienne Belgique in Belgium & Dudefest in Germany, André will then play shows in France, Switzerland & Germany.

Speaking of which, here are the details of thisquietarmy's European spring tour:

04.12  Karlsruhe, DE | Jubez (Dudefest) w/ Amenra, Locrian, True Widow, etc.
04.13  Bern, CH | 32 Tattoo w/ Andre Foisy, Sum of R
04.15  Strasbourg, FR | (3 rue Sainte-Catherine) w/ Andre Foisy
04.16  Frankfurt, DE | Institut Fur Neu Medien w/ Andre Foisy
04.17  Reims, FR | Le Carreau
04.18  Paris, FR | Olympic Café
04.19  Ghent, BE | Consouling Store w/ Aidan Baker
04.20  Zottegem, BE | De Populier (Dunk! Festival) w/ Nadja, Year of no Light, etc.
04.21  Lille, FR | La Malterie w/ Nadja
04.22  Oberhausen, DE | Druckluft w/ Nadja, [N+Bolt]
04.23  Leiden, NL | Vrijplaats w/ Monotonos
04.25  Metz, FR | Les Trinitaires (We Are A Young Team Festival) w/ Lymbyc Systym etc.
04.26  Stuttgart, DE | Contain’t
04.27  Prague, CZ | Cafe V Lese
04.28  Vienna, AT | Rhiz
04.29  Dresden, DE | AZ Conni
04.30  Halle, DE | Reil 78
05.01  Leipzig, DE | Westwerk
05.02  Berlin, DE | NK (special: Aidan Baker / thisquietarmy: Hypnodrone ensemble)
05.06  St. Petersburg, RU | Da:Da
05.07  Moscow, RU | Manifest
05.09  Riga, LV | Kanepes Kultural Centrs
05.10  Tallinn, EE | Snakehouse
05.14  Stockholm, SE | Fylkingen
05.15  Oslo, NO | Cafe Mir
05.16  Malmo, SE | Borgen
05.22  London, UK | Power Lunches w/ Yellow6
05.24  Liege, BE | L’Escalier w/ The Oscillations
05.25  Brussels, BE | LR6 w/ Petrels, Talvihorros

(Still looking for UK shows on May 20 & 21, if anyone can help...)

TQA Records will also be releasing thisquietarmy - Rebirths on 12" vinyl LP (TQA033) for the tour, it will be available at the store later. For now, we've received the CDs from Tokyo Jupiter Records - you can grab one here before I leave: https://thisquietarmy.storenvy.com/products/6243976-thisquietarmy-rebirths-cd

Please note that the TQA storenvy will be closed during the tour, however a few items might be available for shipping from the road. We also priced all TQA Records recent releases to 10$ and we're offering any 3x or 4x special packages until April 09 (closing date/beginning of the tour date)... so how 'bout jumping on those?

See you all on the road - cheers!

Eric.