thisquietarmy / TQA Records News 2014#1

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Feb 9, 2014, 11:46:39 AM2/9/14
to thisqu...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

It's been a busy winter!

First of all, 3 new TQA Records releases - you can read about them, listen and buy through the links:

TQA029 - Sequences - As The Dust Reveals All CD

TQA030 - Mains de Givre - Mort CD

TQA031 - Le Chat Blanc Orchestra - Three Flats Too Minors CD

We also have a combo package for all 3 releases here:

Still recent if you haven't picked it up yet:

TQA028 - Thisquietarmy - Live in Sao Paulo, Brazil DVD

Combo package for that one plus the 3 others I just mentioned:

++

As for thisquietarmy upcoming releases & tour dates - a whole bunch of stuff!!! We'll try to announce all of them in due time, here's a brief preview:

- thisquietarmy/Syndrome collaborative CD "The Lonely Mountain" - pre-order already in effect through Consouling: http://consouling.be/syndrome.php

Labels you should follow because of more upcoming TQA releases:
- Dead Vox Records: thisquietarmy CS
- Midira Records: thisquietarmy CS
- Shelter Press: Noveller/thisquietarmy collab LP
- Consouling Sounds: Syndrome/thisquietarmy collab RDS 10"
- Tokyo Jupiter Records: thisquietarmy CD

EU tour Spring 2014 dates:
- April 12: Dudefest at Jubez in Karlsruhe, Germany (w/ Amenra, Locrian, True Widow)
- April 20: Dunk!Festival in Zottegem, Belgium (w/ Year of No Light, And So I Watch You From Afar, Nadja),
- April 25: Young Team Festival in Metz, France (w/ TBA)
- More dates to be announced - if you're in a promoter, get in touch to see what's possible. Need help for UK/NL/FI/CH among others.

That's all for now. More news & updates on all this very soon.

Cheers!
Eric.