thisquietarmy / TQA Records News 2011#3

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Aug 15, 2011, 11:45:28 PM8/15/11
to thisquietarmy / TQA Records
Hello,

This is a short message to announce the grand opening of our new
webstore!

HTTP://THISQUIETARMY.STORENVY.COM

We are having a 15% sale on everything for the occasion, just use the
coupon: "TQASTOREOPENING" when you check out. It will only be valid
until the end of the week (Aug. 21st) so make it quick!

We have also added an extremely limited quantity of the following
distro items:

- GHIDRAH - The Guitar Years CDR (Brise-Cul Records) - collab between
thisquietarmy, AUN & Maggot Breeder.
- V.A. - Golden Classics 2xCDR (Chat Blanc Reocrds) - featuring an
exclusive track by Mains de Givre.
- V.A. - Kito Sounds #3 (Chez Kito Kat) - featuring an exclusive track
by Mains de Givre.
- V.A. - Canadian Drones Vol. 1 (0bpm) - featuring an exclusive track
by thisquietarmy.

And these items that are still hot + fresh from the last month:

- Aural Diptych Series #6: Electroluminescent / Giant Claw 2xCDR
- thisquietarmy + Yellow6 - Valley LP

Again, be quick because items are running out faster than ever and it
gets harder to re-stock. For example, we're already out of the Aidan
Baker & thisquietarmy - Orange LP as well as the thisquietarmy -
Vessels CD. We may get some more in the future, but from now on,
you'll have to check through the new store. The old website will
remain to showcase the releases, but the paypal buttons are gone. We
hope that it makes it more convenient for you, it sure makes things a
lot more manageable on our side...

Thanks again for your continuous support!
Hope you're having a great summer.

Eric / TQA

http://www.thisquietarmy.com
http://www.twitter.com/thisquietarmy