thisquietarmy / TQA Records News 2013#2

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Mar 19, 2013, 11:49:01 PM3/19/13
to thisqu...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

It's been quite a rough winter here in Montreal. The last day of winter has brought us yet another huge snowstorm on our lovely city, so I took the opportunity to update the Bandcamp page and have all the albums streaming in full! While we're at it, we're also having a 15% sale on everything, the discount code is "snowstorm" and it will be valid until the end of the week. Please have a listen, share your favorite tracks and albums on your social medias: http://thisquietarmy.bandcamp.com/

New items in the storenvy - received a new batch of T-shirts, it's an old design but we currently have all sizes (S, M, L, XL) available, so be quick if you kept missing them: https://thisquietarmy.storenvy.com/admin/products/140235 +++ I also received a few copies of Aftermath + Setting Ashes 2LP and Parallel Lines LP.

In other news, I will be touring in Europe again for the 5th time, also as a semi-vacation. By that, I mean more visiting and hanging out, and less venues & rest stops.

April 04 - Istanbul, Turkey @ Arkaoda
April 11 - Athens, Greece @ Six D.O.G.S. w/ Absent without Leave
April 18 - Leverkusen, Germany @ KAW w/ Labirinto
April 20 - Berlin, Germany @ Urban Spree w/ Reliq
April 22 - Berlin, Germany @ Bi Nuu w/ Maserati, Gunter Schickert
April 24 - Gent, Belgium @ 019 w/ Jason Van Gulick, Sequences
April 25 - Bruxelles, Belgium @ LR6 w/ Barn Owl
April 26 - Bruges, Belgium @ Donkey Atelier
w/ Jason Van Gulick
April 27 - Béthencourt, France @ L'Auréole
w/ Jason Van Gulick
April 28 - Kortrijk, Belgium @ cinePalace
w/ Ashtoreth
April 29 - Antwerp, Belgium @ Palazzo w/ Ashtoreth

(I'm still looking for dates in The Netherlands for April 30 & May 1st if anyone have ideas).

Lastly, TQA Records has been dormant ever since I came back from tour at the end of November. Blame it on winter and post-tour winding down but on the positive side, I've also been working on a lot of new music. Some of it should be expected to come out from late spring to the end of the year --- there will be a split with Labirinto (Brazil), a collaboration with Noveller (USA), a collaboration with Syndrome (Belgium) and of course a new proper thisquietarmy album. Details of all of these will be revealed as we have them.

Cheers,
Eric.

Twitter @thisquietarmy
Instagram @thisquietarmy