thisquietarmy / TQA Records News 2014#3

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Jun 7, 2014, 1:27:06 PM6/7/14
to thisqu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Glad to have made it back alive from the incredible 6-week Europe tour VII! Too many people to thank, but mostly those who showed support and  As usual, Instagram is full of nice snapshots from the tour, which you can always check here: http://instagram.com/thisquietarmy

I've finally put up the Rebirths LP in the store, there are 3 versions:

Unfortunately the Silver Trees were already sold out as soon as I put up some photos on social media, that was quite surprising especially since it costs a handful to ship... Sorry to those who are just hearing about these now. But updating the mailing list & the official website takes a lot more time & effort than simply posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, so... not trying to encourage social media (I know I'd rather be disconnected) but they are pretty useful to get instant updates (see below).

Also newly available in the store are:

- thisquietarmy T-shirts (restock/tour leftovers): http://thisquietarmy.storenvy.com/collections/36043-merch

++

For those who are not keen on Canada Post shipping prices, the following distro carry the "Rebirths" LP (regular PVC sleeve edition) & selected TQA titles:

Experimedia (USA): http://experimedia.net/
Norman Records (UK): http://normanrecords.com
Consouling (BE): http://consouling.be/

Summer live performances in Montreal:
June 9 - L'Escogriffe (collab with Squalor)
June 21 - La Vitrola (Suoni Per Il Popolo Festival)
July 5 - Les Siestes Musicales
August 23 - Les Siestes Musicales

Autumn live dates in Europe:
September 19 - Incubate Festival, Tilburg NL (Aidan Baker/thisquietarmy: Hypnodrome Ensemble)
September 20 - Incubate Festival, Tilburg NL (thisquietarmy solo set)

Currently booking some European dates for Sept. 21-Oct. 5 - please send ideas/offers: thisqu...@gmail.com

Cheers,
Eric / thisquietarmy