TQA Records pre-order: Summer of Drones 2012 releases

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Jun 25, 2012, 3:10:26 AM6/25/12
to thisquietarmy / TQA Records
Hi all,

Full-on production at TQA Records since I've been back from tour...

3 new releases up for pre-order - we've dubbed this "TQA Records -
Summer of Drones 2012" :

TQA025 - lovesliescrushing - Glinter CDR
Edition of 200, A7 envelope w/ 5x7 prints

TQA024 - Northumbria - S/T CDR
Edition of 100, A7 envelope w/ 5x7 prints

TQA023 - Aidan Baker/Leah Buckareff - Breathing Heavy Breathing CDR
Edition of 100, A7 envelope w/ 5x7 prints

TQA023 | ADS07 - Aural Diptych #7 - Aidan Baker/Leah Buckareff -
Breathing Heavy Breathing 2x3" CDR
Edition of 100, A6 envelope w/ 4x6 prints

Still available:

TQA020 - Adrian Aniol - Arrythmia OST CDR
Edition of 100, A7 envelope w/ 5x7 prints

You can find all the details, pictures, links & package deals (limited
to 15 of each) on this page:
http://thisquietarmy.com/records/sod2012.html

Or this collection in the TQA storenvy:
https://thisquietarmy.storenvy.com/collections/87989-tqa-records-summer-of-drones-201

Each copy is handmade as usual!
Expect these to ship within a week.

Thanks a lot!

e.

++

PS: thisquietarmy's first cassette release "Phantom Limbs" is out on
Land of Decay (Locrian's label) - we should have copies soon. check
the store. also, Vessels LP is finally on the way as well from Aurora
Borealis.