Pre-order for RESURGENCE & UNCONQUERED

1 view

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Oct 23, 2011, 11:08:44 AM10/23/11
to thisquietarmy / TQA Records
Hello,

This is just a quick one-off message letting you know that DENOVALI
RECORDS has launched the pre-orders for my new record RESURGENCE and
the vinyl re-issue of UNCONQUERED.

THISQUIETARMY - RESURGENCE 2xCD / 2x12''+7'' (180g yellow lim. 200) /
2x12'' (180g black lim. 300)
THISQUIETARMY - UNCONQUERED 2x12'' (180g swamp green lim. 100 / 180g
black lim. 200)

You can pre-order and listen to the new songs here: http://www.denovali.com/thisquietarmy/

Before you ask - yes I will have some LP copies at the TQA webstore,
but I have no idea how many yet nor whether I will manage to get the
limited versions. Besides, it will be insanely expensive for me to
ship 2xLPs from Canada. So I suggest that you pre-order straight up
from DENOVALI if you absolutely do not want to miss out. I will
definitely have the 2xCD available.

Hope you enjoy & please spread out the word...
Thank you so much for your support!

Eric / thisquietarmy

www.thisquietarmy.com
www.facebook.com/thisquietarmy