thisquietarmy / TQA Records News 2011#2

thisquietarmy / TQA Records

Jul 14, 2011, 2:33:07 AM7/14/11
to thisquietarmy / TQA Records
Hey,

Hope you're having a great summer. Just a little memo to let you know
that TQA Records has a new release available!

Aural Diptych #6 featuring kraut/synth-lovers Electroluminescent &
Giant Claw. As usual, illustration by Elayne Safir, diptych
photography by Meryem Yildiz, design/packaging by Eric Quach.
Additionally, the inner artwork was designed by Keith Rankin.

Order: http://www.thisquietarmy.com/records/#tqa018
Listen: http://tqarecords.bandcamp.com/album/tqa018-ads06-electroluminescent-giant-claw

++

New items in the distro:

thisquietarmy & Yellow6 - Valley LP (2nd part of the Death Valley
diptych) should arrive soon from Basses Fréquences (silver or limited
black copies), feel free to pre-order: http://www.thisquietarmy.com/records/#bf31b

Aidan Baker & thisquietarmy - Orange CD from Lunasylum (new ConSouling
Sounds sub-label) is now available: http://www.thisquietarmy.com/records/#abtqaorange

Still got some Orange LPs from Orange Milk, but very limited. I've
also restocked on the Meridians LP from three:four Records.

++

Also, the Eurotour with Aidan Baker went great - thank you all for
showing up if you did. I've updated by blogs with photos and anecdotes
from each city, go have a read if you're interested: http://thisquietarmy.blogspot.com/

In other news, the Vessels LP should appear sometimes before the end
of the summer (go bug Aurora Borealis for that). I'm also finalizing a
brand new album called 'Resurgence' for Denovali Records, which will
see the light of day this fall in CD/2xLP. Unconquered will also be re-
released as a 2xLP at the same time.

For daily updates, please follow the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thisquietarmy
and twitter: https://twitter.com/thisquietarmy

Thanks a lot!