Discuss: Setting up Erlang on Amazon EC2

Joel Reymont

Dec 8, 2008, 9:10:25 PM12/8/08
to think...@googlegroups.com

Federico Feroldi

Dec 10, 2008, 9:15:05 AM12/10/08
to thinkerlang
That's a really great article Joel. My understanding is that each new
node needs to know the IP of the master node to join the cluster, is
that right? Is there a way to let the new nodes automatically discover
the master node and join the cluster? I know that on EC2 you cannot
send broadcast messages. Probably using SQS you can do something like
that... what do you think?

On Dec 9, 3:10 am, Joel Reymont <joe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://thinkerlang.com/2007/10/12/setting-up-erlang-on-amazon-ec2.html
>
> --http://wagerlabs.com

Joel Reymont

Dec 10, 2008, 10:51:41 AM12/10/08
to think...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Federico!

Your best bet is to keep the cluster configuration file in Amazon S3.

--
http://wagerlabs.com