yml config file on FreeBSD

rt...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2018, 12:16:11 PM2/1/18
to thin-ruby
Hello all.

In GNU/Linux, I put a .yml file with the configuration options for thin (like user: www-data, pid: tmp/pids/thin.pid, etc.) on /etc/thin. Where should I put this file if I'm using FreeBSD ?

By the way, on FreeBSD should I use www-data for the user and group option or just www?

I hope someone can help me, thanks in advance

rt...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2018, 7:23:14 PM2/1/18
to thin-ruby
I figure it out:
I had to create a directory named thin on /usr/local/etc. The .yml configuration file should go inside that new created directory
And on FreeBSD the user and group is www, not www-data like on GNU/Linux