Can I detect Thin in my application.rb configuration?

Lee Iverson

Jun 24, 2015, 2:38:08 PM6/24/15
to thin...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to test whether I'm running my app in Thin at config time?

I need this because it affects whether I try to start my own eventmachine reactor or not...

Marc-André Cournoyer

Jul 1, 2015, 2:14:04 PM7/1/15
to thin...@googlegroups.com
You can do something like: EM.reactor_running? IIRC

http://macournoyer.com