Places to write interactive stories

Little Koala

May 10, 2013, 8:45:31 PM5/10/13
to thickl...@googlegroups.com
These are sites that I know of which let you create non-linear stories, where after each page you give the reader a choice of what to do next (like Choose-Your-Own-Adventure books).

This site allows you to post many different types of stories, including interactive stories. Unfortunately they have recently restricted the ability to create interactives to paying members.

However, there are already a good number of interactives involving diapers and a free membership still allows you to add pages to these.

This appears similar to have similar features to Writing.com but still allows free members to create interactive stories. I'm not aware of any diaper stories posted there yet though.

I don't really know much about this site.

Are there any others?

FlamingCreeper

May 11, 2013, 7:26:42 AM5/11/13
I reviewed EditThis.info - Create Your Own Adventure, and found that it is not much more than a simple interactive site.  You have to have some knowledge of C coding, and it has a Wikipedia feel to it.  You probably shouldn't go here unless you have some special reason.  There are also no diaper stories, and it would be hard to start one.

~FlamingCreeper (Manager)

MANatee

Jan 25, 2014, 7:56:46 PM1/25/14
to thickl...@googlegroups.com